Tandoori Chicken is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Although all chicken dishes are very excellent, the chicken tandoori is different. Non-veg eaters eat it with the great test. Any guest who comes to your house can be made and fed. It is better to go to any restaurant and eat it with your own hand and feed it to everyone. Its ingredients are also easily found. In this article, we are going to make the Tandoori Chicken recipe.
If you make it regular, then you will become an expert in making it. There are many ways to make a recipe of tandoori chicken. It is very important that you make it in any way, it should taste good and wonderful, which is liked by everyone and is eaten with all taste, it is also eaten with roti, Rumali roti or naan. Serve hot tandoori chicken in just a few minutes and if you want, you can also decorate it with the help of onion and coriander. This will make it look attractive as well as taste.
Make Testy Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe At Home
- Preparation Time – 20 minutes
- Cook Time– 30 minutes
- Servings – 5 people
- Cuisine – Indian, Punjabi Dish
Ingredients for Recipe of Tandoori Chicken
- 7-8 pieces chicken
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 3/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 4-5 green chilies
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp oil
- 100 gm curd
- Salt as per taste
Here is delicious Chilli Paneer Recipe, Step by Step Guide, Full recipe
Recipe of Tandoori Chicken
- First of all, take the chicken and wash it thoroughly and clean it. Now cut the chicken evenly.
- Take a bowl, add salt, curd, ginger garlic paste, red chili, lemon juice, garam masala, turmeric, a little oil, and mix well and add chicken pieces to it.
- Mix the chicken pieces well in this mixture. Keep the bowl for a while.
- Now keep this mixture in the microwave for 10-15 minutes so that the chicken cooks well. After cooking, remove the butter and put it in the microwave again for 2-3 minutes.
- After some time, when the chicken is cooked well, take it out. Remove the hot chicken on the plate and serve it with chaat masala and lemon. Your hot tandoori chicken is ready.
Tips for making Tandoori Chicken
- If you do not want to make tandoori chicken too spicy then you can use only green chilies except red chili powder. By doing this you will get tasty and will not feel too spicy.
- If you do not like the oil used to make tandoori chicken, then you have a much better solution than that and that is butter or desi ghee. Desi ghee will give a different flavor to your tandoori chicken.
- You can also use dry fruits such as finely chopped cashews or cashew paste in your tandoori chicken, this will make your tandoori chicken a little different and tasty and will also give you a different way to make it.
- You can also use the spice of the market in Tandoori Chicken, you will get its color like the Tandoori Chicken of the market and you will get praise when you survey it.
Benefits of eating Tandoori Chicken
- The most important benefit of Tandoori Chicken is that Tandoori Chicken keeps your digestion healthy. If your digestion is right, you will be healthy as well as you will be happy when you are healthy.
- Tandoori Chicken also strengthens your teeth. Chicken is rich in calcium. It brightens and strengthens your teeth. Consuming Tandoori Chicken gives you a lot of benefits.
- Tandoori Chicken also contains Vitamin A which is very beneficial for your eyes. By taking Tandoori Chicken, you can increase your eyesight. If you have any other problems with your eyes, then the doctor will definitely advise you to eat chicken.
- Tandoori Chicken also contains Vitamin B which helps in keeping your heart healthy and fit as well. By taking it on time, you are less at risk of having a heart attack and you can get relief from heart disease and rest easily.
How to serve
- The real fun of eating tandoori chicken is during the winter season. When it is freezing and you make chicken in the oven and feed it all with chutney or any other sauce.
- If you want, you can also survey Tandoori Chicken with Roti, Rumali Roti, or Naan. But each person’s food is different, so you should also consume tandoori chicken according to your taste.
- By the way, Tandoori Chicken is called Tandoori because it is prepared in Tandoor but you can cook it in the microwave or oven at the same temperature, you will get the same taste.
- If some guests come to your house or have a small party, you do not need to think much or ask for anything from the market, just bring the chicken and make tandoori chicken quickly and feed it to everyone and enjoy the taste of it yourself.