There is hardly any person who does not get mouth-watering by the name of Red Velvet Cake. Being cakey and soft, this cake is liked by almost everyone. So, today I have brought a very lovely red velvet cake recipe for you. Today I will tell you how to make a special red velvet cake made on Valentine’s Day. You can make it not only on Valentine’s Day and also on days like birthdays, wedding anniversaries, etc.
It is very easy to make. And it looks very tasty and beautiful to look at. So let’s start. To make it, we need: –
Make another tasty FRESH STRAWBERRY CAKE RECIPE AT HOME
Red Velvet Cake Recipe Ingredients
- Butter: 300 grams
- Sugar powder: 200 grams
- Eggs: 2
- Refrain oil: 200 grams
- Vinegar: 1 teaspoon
- Milk: 1/2 liter
- All-Purpose flour: 150 grams
- Cocoa powder: 50 grams (4 teaspoons)
- Baking Powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Red food color: 1 teaspoon
- Heavy Cream: 300 grams
- Cake container: 2
Red Velvet Cake Recipe
- First, take 100 grams of butter in a large bowl.
- And add sugar to it and grind it until it becomes smooth.
- Then put one egg in it and mix it, then add another egg in the same way and mix it.
- Add refined oil to it and mix it again.
- Then add vinegar and milk to it and grind it until it becomes cream.
- Now sieve the flour, cocoa powder, and soda in another bowl.
- And put it in the milk cream batter and mix it well.
- Then add the red food color and mix it.
- And here you can see that our batter is almost ready.
- Now take both the containers and grease them with some oil and then take a little flour and spread it all over, and then put cake batter in it.
- Cook both cakes at 350F (175C) for 35-40 minutes in the microwave.
- Take the remaining butter and sugar powder in a bowl, and grind it.
- Then add heavy cream into it and grind it to make a cream for 8-10 minutes.
- Then collect the cream.
- And by then our cake should be ready, remove it and leave it to cool for a while.
- Then take out both the cakes from the container and cut the top part off it.
- From the top part, we will cut a small heart cake.
- Cut the remaining cake.
- Then take the cake at the bottom and apply some cream on top.
- Then put the other one on the cake and put the cake on top of it.
- Thoroughly apply the cream around the cake.
- Now put the sawdust of the broken cake around the cake and bury it.
- Then place a small cake on top of it.
- Now keep it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- And our cake is ready.
Yow will like to make DELICIOUS BROCCOLI RECIPE LIKE RESTAURANT | BROCCOLI CURRY
- Always use sugar powder for the cream.
- Check the cake once in the middle.
- Paste the sawdust well on the cake.