The vegetarian Hot Dog is an Indian-fashion vegetarian recipe for Hot Dog this is a product of Hot Dog rolls, potatoes, cheese, veggies, rajma beans spices. The Indian-style vegetarian Hot Dog is a delicious and filling snack! the vegetarian Hot Dog is made with merchandise that doesn’t use animal meat, right here we’ve made sausages out of veggies and made those Hot dogs.
- Cuisine: Indian
- For how many people: 2 -4 People
- Time: 5 to 15 minutes
- Meal Type: Veg
This is delicious Butter Chicken Recipe | Make Butter Chicken At Home
- 3 hot dog buns
- 1 tablespoon: Butter
- 1 tablespoon: Cumin
- 1/2: Finely chopped onions
- 1/2: Finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon: Garlic paste,
- 1 tablespoon: Red chili paste
- one-fourth teaspoon: Turmeric powder
- One-fourth tablespoon: Red chili powder
- One teaspoon: Pav-bhaji masala
- 1/2: Finely chopped green capsicum
- Salt to taste
- Half: Lemon juice
- One tablespoon: Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- One tablespoon: Butter (for hot dog bun fry)
- 1/2 tbsp: Pav bhaji masala
- 1/2 teaspoon: Coriander leaves
Recipe For Hot Dog
- First of all, place a frying pan on a medium flame and heat it by adding butter to it.
- When the butter melts, add cumin seeds and then add onions and cook.
- After this add tomato, garlic paste, red chili paste, turmeric, red chili powder, pav bhaji masala, capsicum, and salt and cook.
- After cooking for 4-5 minutes, sprinkle lemon juice and coriander leaves and cook for 4-5 minutes and turn off the flame.
- Now tear it from the middle and fill the prepared masala in it. Heat butter in a frying pan on medium heat.
- When the butter melts, add pav bhaji masala and coriander leaves.
- After this, fry the spiced bun in it by placing it in the pan with the filling side.
- Fry all the hot dog buns.
- Your hot dog bun is ready. Serve it hot and enjoy yourself with tea.