You may or may not have heard the name of Chicken Chettinad, but in the South India recipe, it is very much liked and eaten with passion. Chicken Chettinad is a South Indian dish. If you would think that it is very difficult to make, then let us tell that it can be prepared in just 20 minutes and that too easily.
If you make and eat this Chicken Chettinad recipe once, then you will be aware of its taste. Today we are going to make Chicken Chettinad. If you follow this method carefully, then only you will be able to make it in the South Indian way. So let’s start making chicken Chettinad without delay, follow this method carefully.
- For how many people: 5
- Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Cuisine: Indian
- Food Type: Non-Veg
Ingredients of Chicken Chettinad
- 500 grams chicken
- 75 ml (ml) oil
- 150 grams onion
- 100 grams tomatoes
- 2 grams cinnamon stick
- 2 grams cloves
- 5 grams cumin
- 2 grams curry leaves
- 10 grams turmeric powder
- 25 grams coriander leaves
Here Is testy Hot Dog Recipe | Vegetarian Hot Dog at Home
Ingredients for Making Paste:
- 100 grams onion
- 50 grams fennel
- 20 grams cumin
- Red chili
Recipe for Chicken Chettinad
- Grind together all the ingredients required to make the paste.
- After this, put the chicken in a paste made by cutting it into pieces and keep it.
- Then cut coriander leaves, tomatoes and onions.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cinnamon stick, cardamom, cloves and cumin seeds and fry it.
- After this, add chopped onion and curry leaves and fry till it becomes light brown in color.
- Then add tomatoes to it.
- After all the things are roasted, mix chicken and turmeric powder in it and cook for ten minutes.
- Add salt as per taste, cover and let it cook.
- Add red chili or black pepper if you need it.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
Make delicious Tandoori Chicken Recipe | How to Make Tandoori Chicken
Chicken Chettinad is a popular South Indian recipe. Non-veg eaters will love this chicken dish. It will have a tremendous taste of coconut chutney and onion. You can make this dish during a dinner party etc. Chicken Chettinad is a famous dish from Tamil Nadu which is served with crispy parathas or steamed rice.