Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe. This is a very unique and fabulous eggless cake recipe, made by topping pineapple slices on a baked pineapple or vanilla-flavored plum cake. It is famous not only for its taste but also because of the topping of slices of baked pineapple. This is a great recipe, which is liked by people of all ages along with children.
Eggless cake recipes are very popular all over India because many vegetarian people also do not like egg/egg yolk cake and this recipe is eggless. It is usually made from baking soda and baking powder, which helps it to flourish and maintain its shape. One such popular and easy cake recipe is Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe, which is known for its Pineapple flavor and taste.
If you have seen this recipe correctly, then it has topped pineapple slices on a simple cake. But these slices are not baked by placing them upwards. These slices are placed on the side and bottom of the baking tray. When these are set, the cake batter is filled over them and baked like any ordinary cake. After the cake is baked, it is turned upside down by the side of the pineapple slices.
Baking the pineapple slices downwards, the juices come out of it, which dissolves in the cake, which brings its flavor. And when sugar is added to it, it caramelizes, making a unique and better cake. It looks like it is very easy to make, but more care needs to be taken while making this cake.
Make this creamy BLACK FOREST CAKE RECIPE | GERMAN CAKE
I would like to make some suggestions to make a better Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe. Use only fresh and juicy pineapples for this recipe. I used packaged slices in the can because I could not find fresh pineapples. The slices with the can are of the same size and therefore help to fill and arrange them in a baking tray.
The best cake batter for this recipe is plain vanilla flavor or pineapple flavor batter (slurry). Do not make this cake with any other cake flavor, otherwise, it will suppress the flavor of pineapple. Decorate the pineapple slices evenly so that this cake looks attractive. And fill the cherry in the middle so that it looks even more attractive.
Ingredients For Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe
For caramel Topping
- 2 tablespoons (45 grams) butter
- ¼ cup (25 grams) brown sugar
- 4 slices pineapple
- 9 cherries
For Cake Batter
- ½ cup (125 ml) oil
- 1 cup (210 grams) sugar
- 1 cup (255 ml) milk
- Vinegar-1 tsp
- 1 tsp Pineapple Essence
- 2 cups (300 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
Make another RED VELVET CAKE RECIPE MADE AT HOME
Pineapple Upside Down cake Recipe
Preparing caramel toppings
- First, take 2 tablespoons of butter and 4 cups of brown sugar in a pan.
- Cook it on low heat till the sugar dissolves.
- Transfer this butter and sugar mixture to a cake pan with butter paper.
- I have used a 7-inch diameter and 4-inch tall cake pan.
- Now place 4 slices of pineapple on top of this sugar mixture.
- I have used closed pineapple slices in the can, you can also use fresh slices.
- Place 9 cherries in the middle of the pineapple. And now put it aside.
Pineapple Cake Batter
- First take ½ cup oil, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup milk, vinegar-1 tsp, and teaspoon pineapple essence in a bowl.
- Now stir it till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Now apply a sieve, add 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 4 tsp baking soda, and a pinch of salt.
- Filter this flour without becoming a knot.
- Now mix it well using the cut and fold method. Keep stirring it until a thick cake batter (slurry) is formed without a knot.
- Now pour this cake batter into the prepared cake tin. Now tap it gently so that air comes out of it.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 45 minutes.
- Bake it until a toothpick inserted into it comes out clean.
- Now cool it completely and take out the cake, slowly removing the butter paper.
- Finally, enjoy the Pineapple Upside Down Cake by cutting it into slices.
Here is testy FRESH STRAWBERRY CAKE RECIPE AT HOME