By the way, in today’s world, we eat so much junk food and oily food that many new diseases are being caused by it, and then we have to go to the hospital. So why shouldn’t someone eat something that is also beneficial and it can be made in very little oil. Today I have brought something similar for you, which is very healthy and tasty too. Today I will tell you how to make Chicken Momo Recipe. It is very easy to make and it does not take us much time to make it… so let us see how to make Chicken Momos? To make this we need some of the ingredients:-
- For how many people: 2
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Cuisine: Nepal
- Meal Type: Non-Veg
- Chicken: 250 grams (boneless)
- All-purpose flour: 100 grams
- Corn flour: 50 grams
- Green onion: 1/2 bowl
- Onion: 1(finely choped )
- Green chillies: 4 (finely)
- Coriander leaves
- Black pepper: 1/4 tsp
- Ginger pest: 1 tsp
- Garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Garam masala
- Salt: 3/2 tsp as per taste
- Oil: 1 tsp
Chicken Momo Recipe
- First of all, mix maida and corn flour and knead it like a roti dough.
- Then wash the chicken pieces thoroughly and grind them in the mixer. And take it out in some box. Now add green onion, chilli, onion, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves, Garam masala, salt and oil and mix it.
- Then keep it aside and mix the flour one more time with your hand and cut it into a perfect size ball (for that if you make the dough long and cut it with a knife to the size of a puri)
- Then roll it round. (If it is not making round balls with you, then roll the dough like a roti and cut it with a small glass or bowl)
- Then put the chicken mixture in it and close it
- Here our momos are ready to be cooked. You can completely close the momos if you want.
- Now heat water in a pan on the gas and keep a stand in it.
- Then put the momos in the glass and keep it in that pan.
- Now cover it for 10 minutes and let it cook.
- Then remove the lid and your momos will be completely ready. Momos will be very good and now serve it with chutney.
I’m sure you’ll love this oil-free meal too. If you have any questions related to this, feel free to ask in the comment box. Or any other recipe which I have not told you in my post yet, then you can ask in the comment box and I will try to tell you as soon as possible.