You must have made and eaten a lot of pasta, but have you ever eaten or cooked lasagna veg recipe? Might not have been made. It is also possible that you have enjoyed its taste in a restaurant, but now there is no need to go to the restaurant. You can make lasagna at home. Lasagna is similar to pasta, but the method of making it is slightly different. Lasagna is a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta.
- For how many people: 2
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Cuisine: Indian
- Meal Type: Italian food
A lot of vegetables are added to the vegetable lasagna. Tomato sauce and white sauce are added to these vegetables. Before baking the lasagna, five layers of vegetables and cheese are put on top of each other and then it is baked.
- 350 F-180 Celsius Oven Temperature
- 500 grams cooked vegetables
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- salt and sugar as per taste
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp oregano and basil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 3 cups milk
- lasagna sheet
- 1 cup mozzarilla or cheddar cheese,
- Grated 8 inch square oven proof dish (oiled)
Here is Hot Dog Recipe | Vegetarian Hot Dog at Home
Lasagna Recipe Veg
- Heat olive oil and fry garlic in it. Then add tomato puree, salt, sugar, red chili powder, oregano and basil and leave it on low heat for a few minutes.
- Now heat the butter. Add flour and fry till it turns light brown in colour. Then add milk to it and boil it once on low flame. Prepare lasagna.
- Mix all the vegetables and add 1 cups tomato sauce and two cups white sauce.
- First pour tomato puree on the base of the dish. Then place the lasagna strip. Apply a thin layer of vegetables on top. Put something on top of it. Similarly, make five layers one on top of the other.
- Add white sauce and tomato sauce on the top layer. Put the cheese and keep it in the preheated oven to bake. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes. Serve.