How to make chilli paneer recipe? panner chilli recipe.
There are many people who do not eat non-veg, they eat vegetables only. That is why today we have got you the chilli paneer recipe dish, you can eat chilli paneer with any tea, roti, puri or rice. There are many people who are fond of cooking but they do not make good.
Chili paneer is very famous in Chinese dishes, which is liked by everyone. It is very favorite in street food and it is found near almost every Chinese food stall. But cleanliness is not taken care of in street food, which we cannot eat every day and cannot feed our children.
A specialty of Chinese food is that it is low in oil and uses a lot of vegetables. The vegetables that children do not eat, they taste good easily in Chinese and eat them. Chinese casserole, noodles, all of these are very nutritious if prepared at home, which you can feed to children whenever you want.
Chili paneer is one of these, which has many nutritious ingredients, it has paneer and capsicum. Most children do not eat capsicum, but any Chinese item is incomplete without capsicum. You can easily put chili paneer in children’s tiffin, it is made quickly and the children’s stomach is filled with it. Let me tell you the recipe for making chili paneer at home today.
Ingredients for panner chilli recipe
- Paneer – 250 grams
- onion – 1 (sliced)
- green chilli – 4
- Capsicum – 1
- Spring onion – 2
- Ginger Garlic chopped
- Ginger Garlic paste – 2 tablespoon
- All-Purpose flour (Maida) – 50 grams
- Corn Flour – 2 tablespoon
- Chili Sous – 1 tablespoon
- Tomato Sous – 1 spoon
- Soya sous – 1 spoon
- Black Paper – 1/2 spoon
- oil – 50ml
- salt- as per taste
- Turmeric – 1/2 spoon
- Garam masala – 1 tablespoon
Recipe to make Panner Chilli
- First of all, mix maida, maize flour, chilli, and salt in a bowl and prepare a fine paste.
- Now put the paneer in it and mix it and leave it for a while.
- Now take that mixture and make small size cubes of panner (Tikki).
- Then take a little oil in a pan and fry the paneer Tikki in it.
- Take it out in a vessel.
- Then add ginger, garlic, finely chopped onion, chilli, and capsicum in the same oil.
- After roasting for a while add soy sauce, tomato sauce, green chilli sauce, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, and roast it.
- Then add some water and add the paneer gravy left and cook for a while.
- Add paneer Tikki to it and then cook it for some time.
- Then turn off the gas and add green onions on top.
- Finally, your paneer chilli is ready.
Hope you like this recipe. If you want to know about some other recipe that I have not written yet, then you can ask in the comment box, and we will tell you about that recipe in my next post.
The cheese butter should not be too thin.
After putting the cheese in the butter for a while to set, it automatically marinates well and becomes good.