Many kinds of problems can start when there is a constipation problem. Constipation treatment is most important in stomach problems. Sometimes people suffer from acidity, bloating, and bloating due to constipation problems. In such a situation, some home remedies for indigestion can be very effective to get relief from it.
There are many things that can be used not only to relieve constipation but also to overcome problems like acidity and bloating. You also know that stomach problem can cause many diseases. Before taking home remedies for constipation, it is very important to know about the causes of constipation. In today’s lifestyle and food quality, it is common for people to have serious constipation problems.
Causes of Indigestion
According to Ayurveda, indigestion is basically related to eating. Indigestion usually does not have any serious complications, yet it can affect your quality of life. Because of this you feel uncomfortable and eat less. Due to indigestion, it is sometimes not possible to go to your office or school.
The duration of indigestion depends on the factor that aggravates the disease. Eating excessive junk food, drinking alcohol, and smoking for one to two hours can cause indigestion and heartburn. In some cases, the person may feel some relief after two hours of digesting their food. Indigestion may remain for more than 3 hours in obese and patients due to late and slow digestion of food by the stomach.
Eating too much fried and roasted can also cause constipation. In constipation, without eating anything, the stomach feels heavy. Sometimes the stomach swells and gas (gas) is also formed. Ways To Get Relief From Constipation You can adopt some effective methods. You can also get relief from the indigestion problem by using the measures mentioned here.
- Too much food.
- Eating too fast, fatty or oily foods.
- Eating spicy.
- Excessive intake of caffeine.
- Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol.
- Eating a lot of chocolate.
- Eating too many gassed beverages.
- Emotional trauma.
- Hiatus hernia
- Due to nervousness
- peptic ulcers
- stomach cancer
Symptoms of Indigestion
- Quickly filling up during a meal means feeling full without having a meal.
- Stomach full for longer than scheduled.
- Not feeling hungry when indigestion.
- Sometimes the patient feels nervous.
- A burning sensation in the chest.
- Major symptoms of indigestion, flaking of the tongue, flatulence, etc.
- Having diarrhea
- Complaining of constipation.
- Gas in the stomach.
- Feeling of heaviness in the stomach.
- No digestion of food.
- Mild pain in the stomach.
- Excessive sweating of the patient.
- Bad breath.
- Swelling in the upper abdomen.
- Willingness to vomit.
Prevention Tips for Indigestion
- A lot of fluids should be consumed in the case of indigestion, especially since drinking water is very important.
- Light and soft foods should be consumed. Such as boiled rice, vegetable soup, banana, papaya, boiled fish, boiled vegetables, apple sauce, pineapple, curd, etc.
- The best way to avoid indigestion is to stay away from the foods and conditions that cause them.
- Eat less food, so that your stomach does not have much difficulty in digesting that food.
- eat slowly.
- Avoid acidic foods.
- Avoid caffeinated foods and beverages or use them in moderation.
- The easiest way to avoid indigestion is to control eating habits. Apart from this, pay attention to the following:
- Do not consume chilies, spices, fish, wine, eggs, etc.
- Eat green vegetables like radish, spinach, fenugreek, gourd, etc.
- Have more fiber things.
- Eat bran flour bread.
- After dinner, walk a little bit.
- Quit smoking
- If the indigestion is chronic, do not eat anything except wheat porridge, moong dal, buttermilk, thin patient.
- Drink four to five glasses of water a day.
- Always eat fried and nutritious food.
- Do not consume fried foods.
- Do not consume acidic foods like tomatoes or onions.
- Red meat is difficult to digest.
- Abandon spicy dishes.
- Do not consume too much chocolate.
- Try not to eat caffeinated products.
- Do not consume carbonated beverages.
- Smoking or chewing gum is not appropriate if you have indigestion problems.
- Avoid overeating at night.
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- If stress increases indigestion, then learn new ways to get rid of it. Like, relax.
- If you smoke, quit this habit or at least do not smoke before or after eating, as smoking can cause burns in your stomach.
- Avoid wearing extremely tight clothes. These can put pressure on your stomach, causing the food you eat to go through your food pipe.
- Do not exercise when you are full.
Home Remedies for Indigestion
1. Cumin and celery water in the morning
Cumin and celery are considered effective for constipation and one of the best home remedies for Indigestion. If you wake up daily in the morning and drink cumin and celery water on an empty stomach, you can get relief from constipation as well as indigestion. Drinking cumin and celery water can also solve your acidity problem. Drinking this water also intensifies your metabolism and can help in reducing weight.
The sour-sweet taste of tamarind is liked by many people as it is one of the best home remedies for Indigestion. But do you know that consuming tamarind after eating food can give you relief from constipation problem? Antioxidants are found in tamarind, so constipation can be effective in the problem. You can consume tamarind by making jaggery and tamarind chutney. This can clear your stomach and the indigestion problem can also go away.
3. Celery and Triphala
Both these Ayurvedic herbs are considered a panacea for stomach health as it is one of the good home remedies for Indigestion. If you want to get relief from constipation, then grind it, mix celery, Triphala, and rock salt and make a powder. Drink this powder daily with lukewarm water, you can get relief from your constipation problems. Consuming celery and Triphala is considered very beneficial for health.
4. Eat banana
To keep digestion better, you can consume bananas. There are many fruits that are digested quickly. So eat fruits that are easy to digest. Also, keep in mind that you should eat fruits between the two meals of the day. You can eat bananas. Keep in mind that you should eat the ripe banana because it is beneficial in removing constipation. Raw bananas can increase constipation.
5. Apple To Get Relief from indigestion
Apple is rich in fiber. Whatever the source of fiber is, it can undoubtedly give you relief from the constipation problem. Eating an apple daily can give you relief from the constipation problem and can also promote digestion. Every morning definitely eats an apple.
Well Thanks for reading this article hope u like this article. You would also like to read the Is Low Blood Pressure Dangerous | 10 Effective Home Remedies