The broccoli recipe is a very tasty and wonderful dish. It is very easy to create it. Everyone eats it with great passion.
- Taste – The taste of the broccoli recipe is very excellent. If you add good spices to it, it looks even spicier. All like to eat it by licking fingers.
- Famous – Broccoli is the main dish of Uttarakhand, but now it is famous all over the world. In the coming time, its growth will be even more, which will make it cheaper.
- Specialty – Broccoli is very beneficial for our health. Broccoli contains vitamin C which helps in fighting many diseases. It contains many minerals which are very beneficial for our body.
Broccoli is very easy to make. You can make delicious broccoli at home in a very short time. All the ingredients for making it are easily available at home. You can make it delicious yourself. Today we have brought to you an easy method with the help of which you can make delicious broccoli yourself. Follow the recipe given below and make everyone happy by making delicious broccoli.
How to Make Broccoli Recipe at Home
You can eat broccoli with roti, paratha, chapati, or rice. This will make your taste even more wonderful. Frying the broccoli will make you taste twice as good and you will eat with passion.
Ingredients to make Broccoli Recipe
- 250-gram broccoli
- 2 green chilies
- 1 piece ginger
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 1 tsp butter Salt as per taste
How to make Broccoli
- To make the broccoli, first cut the broccoli. Keep her buds and stalks separate. Now clean them with water.
- Now take water in a vessel and keep it to heat on the gas. When the water comes to a boil, put the cleaned broccoli pieces in it.
- Cover the broccoli for boiling for some time. Turn off the gas when it comes to a boil. The color of the broccoli will become light green and it will become soft.
- Now filter the broccoli with the help of a sieve.
- Then take a pan and put it on the gas, add butter to it when it gets hot, then add cumin seeds, then add ginger and green chilies to it and mix it well.
- Now add species, salt, Black Pepper, and Broccoli to this and mix well. Add a little water and mix the mixture.
- Mix all the mixture well and leave it to cook for a while. Now add some lemon juice to the vegetable and keep it covered for some time.
- After some time, put it in a bowl and put green coriander on it. Your hot broccoli is ready.
How to make broccoli recipe taste better
- Roast broccoli with Garlic and Parmesan
- Add Onions, Garlic, and Butter to broccoli
- Add Melted Cheese and Bacon Bits to broccoli
- Stir Fry In Sesame Oil
- Mediterranean Broccoli Salad
- Top With Hummus
- Broccoli Dip
Benefits of eating broccoli
- Heart disease prevention
- Prevention of cancer
- Avoiding the risk of depression
- Helpful to boost immunity
- Consuming it during pregnancy is very beneficial
Broccoli is not a very popular vegetable, but it cannot be denied that it is a treasure of qualities. Protein, calcium, carbohydrate, iron, vitamin A, C, and many other nutrients are found in plenty. Many types of salts are also found in it, which are helpful in keeping the sugar level balanced.
Broccoli looks very much like cabbage. You can use it as a salad, as a soup or as a vegetable. Some people also like to cook it by steam.